LONDON AND SOUTH EAST REGIONAL MANAGEMENT BOARD: YOUNG VOLUNTEER WORKING GROUP
What is it?
The London and South East Regional Management Board are looking for creative and enthusiastic volunteers (aged 14 – 25) to represent young people across the region as part of a new Working Group. Whether you volunteer already for your school or club, or just have a passion for netball, we want you to be a part of the conversation. The aim of the group is to enhance the experience for netballers across London and the South East by devising new strategies for communication, support and inclusion.
What will it involve?
Being a part of the working group will involve participating in meetings held twice per term (meetings will be held virtually while social distancing is still in place). The group will be involved in planning and discussing a range of initiatives to support and engage with Young People across the region including:
- Listening to the comments, suggestions and feedback from Young People who participate in netball and feeding this back to the Regional Management Board
- Helping to devise a new and exciting Youth Leadership Programme for our region
- Supporting the planning and promotion of the annual Regional Goalden Globe Volunteer Awards
- Working together to encourage more young people to pursue the coaching and officiating pathways
How do I register my interest?
If you are brimming with ideas and want to be a part of the conversation, we would love to hear from you and find out more about your netball experience. Send us a short paragraph via email to email@example.com and please include the following:
- Your age
- Your experience with netball
- Why you want to be a part of the Young Volunteer Working Group
If you are under 18, we may need your parents’ permission to be a part of the group.
Deadline has been extended to Monday 30rd November. Looking forward to hearing from you!